This comprehensive training is your key to become a confident yoga teacher so you can deliver inspiring yoga classes safely and injury-freedeepen your practicetransform your life and impact the lives of others through yoga.
|Group Size||1 — 16|
Included in Base Price
Optional with Extra Charge
The Complete Yoga Curriculum for Aspiring Yoga Teachers.
This 30-day online video course, with over 160 hours of expert content, includes everything you need to start your yoga teacher training journey with:
- 30 Original Morning Practices of sitting, moving and chanting Meditations, Pranayama and Kriyas such as Vayus, Nadi Shodhana, Kapalabhati, as well as creative Vinyasa sequences to take you from basic to advanced practices and methods so you can master your mind, your breath and your body.
- 30 Asana Labs to deconstruct over 70 basic to advanced postures and understand their practice, effects, benefits and modifications so you can confidently practice and teach postures for all levels safely and injury-free.
- In-depth Yoga Philosophy and Yoga History to understand how Ancient Wisdom applies to our modern lives and how you can immediately start living a more mindful and happy life.
- Functional Yoga Anatomy and Physiology including Anatomy of the Breath, Secrets of Flexibility, Emotions in Fascia and more so you learn and understand the impact of yoga on the body and how to promote health through yoga.
- 10 Restorative Yoga Classes to help you relax and appreciate emotional and physical releases.
- 8 guided Yoga Nidras to reset and restore your entire body and your brain.
- Step-by-step Yoga Nidra Scripts to teach you how to guide your students into deep states of relaxation.
- Detailed Teachings Skills such as finding and using your Voice, the Art and Science of hands-on Adjustments, to build you as a confident and inspiring teacher.
- Step-by-step Yoga Sequencing Skills to help you create original classes and move your students beyond the physical practice.
- Subtle Anatomy and Chakras Sequences to help you understand and assess your energy body and balance your life.
- And more...
- 4 weekly live group calls with the course teachers (value $47) These 60-minute weekly calls will get you to meet your teacher and colleagues live, ask all the questions you may have about the course and feel supported in your course progress. By connecting with your student community and share your journey with other students, you will stay accountable to your commitment of becoming a professional yoga teacher.
- 2 one-to-one personal practice supervision with the Zazyoga teachers (value $197) These dedicated one-to-one calls with Zazyoga teachers are the shortcut to elevate your personal practice, correct and improve your postures, and explore the topics where you need the most help so you know exactly what to do to solve or bypass any training roadblock.
- 3 one-on-one coaching calls with Marylene Henry, founder of Zazyoga (value $447) These expert coaching calls with Marylene Henry will allow you to address specific areas of your personal practice -or your life- further so you’re able to quickly and easily find your inner voice as a future professional yoga instructor, and lead others on the path of personal growth through yoga even better. You will also have a deep look into your career goals and benefit from Marylene's insider business experience to help you build a strategy for the next stage of your life.
- Online teaching practice ($ priceless) This proven rehearsal class exercise will give you the building blocks every yoga instructor needs to teach with confidence. Through these practical experience of teaching, you will start discovering your own personal teaching style.
- Printable chakra map (value $17)
This Chakra map is the key to evaluate the state of your own Chakras and identify instantly the techniques to rebalance your mind, body and soul.
- Printable asana worksheets (value $17)
Keep track of your asanas with printable worksheets to note your cues, modifications, benefits. Collect them to build your own yoga teacher reference guide so you never run out of inspiration when you create your classes!
- eBook “The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali” (value $7)
Certainly the most studied yoga text and one every yogi needs to read, this classic yoga literature book is the foundation of modern yoga practice. Its holistic view of yoga will help you see your life through new lenses and shift your consciousness to new levels. This English translation with journal prompts will invite you to take a look at your patterns of thoughts and behaviors and reshape your life.
- eBook “The Foundations of Yoga Philosophy” (value $17)
This eBook will help you get a fundamental understanding of the origins of yoga and the basic concepts of yoga philosophy. You will learn to use these concepts to apply to your life and improve your relationships with yourself and with others.
+PLUS 2 BONUS VIDEOS+
- Bonus #1: Yummy adjustments video (value $27)
This bonus video will give you infallible techniques that will set you apart as a yoga teacher and get your students to come back to your class week after week.
- Bonus #2: Chakra balancing video (value $27)
This video will guide you through a beautiful practice for balancing Chakra energies so the mind and the body can find balance.
Accommodation Options(Not Completed Yet)
Food Options(Not Provided)
Payment & Guidelines
100% deposit refund for cancellation 30+ days before event. 0% deposit refund for cancellation 30 days before event. The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Early Bird Discount : Book before 14 days to get discount.
Anyone looking to deepen their yoga practice, existing teachers or students that has a passion to give back to the world through yoga
How to get here
ONLINE YOGA TRAINING