Family feelTraditional YogaMeditative YogaKaula Trika Tantra
|Food||Local South Indian Kitchen|
Included in Base Price
Optional with Extra Charge
- Tantra Yoga Asana and Prana Culturing
- Daily or twice daily asana practice
- Pranayama and bandhas practice
- Dynamic, playful exercises on the beach
- Philosophical and interactive anatomical explanation of the asanas
- 2 weeks of teaching practice sessions with in-depth peer and facilitator feedback. We’re all in this together!
- Tantra Philosophy and Practices
- Satsangs, or “meetings of truth”, on traditional non-dual Kaula Tantra principles
- Weekly Kali puja, a consecration of the embodied Divine Feminine
- Ayurveda, 5 Elements Chinese Medicine, Taoist practices and Shiatsu techniques
- Weekly discussions on foundational principles of ayurveda with Dr. Arun Naik
- Explore 5 Elements Chinese medicine perspectives with Zo Dashati
- Personal ayurvedic consultation with Dr. Arun to determine your constitution and personalized lifestyle suggestions to optimize your health
- Explore ayurvedic understanding of psychology and how to achieve mental stability with Dr. Niranjan Hegde
- Ayurvedic meals with options for all constitutions
- Explanation of Taoist practices to cultivate gender specific energy systems with Zo
- Demonstration and practice of Shiatsu techniques with Zo
- One-to-one conversations to discuss personal interests or questions with Zo, Whitney or Dr. Arun
- Non-violent Communication workshops and practice sessions, amazing tools for honoring yourself and others while communicating
- IMAGO dialogue workshops and practice sessions, skills applicable to all our intimate relationships
1 Spot - Capacity 1
Extra Charge USD $500
These rooms are private with en suite bathroom. They are designed to give you the feeling of being in the tropical garden. You can roll up the walls and be in nature or drop the shades to have privacy and bugless nights under the oversize mosquito nets. These rooms are like glorified safari tents.
Local South Indian Kitchen
Our food is cooked fresh with the guidance of Dr, Arun, Sva-Tantra's Ayurvedic doctor. We serve primarily vegetarian food with occasional egg and local wild-caught seafood dishes. We were very lucky to find two local woman, Reka and Lila, whose food is cooked home style with love.
Payment & Guidelines
All deposits are non-refundable. The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 30 days before the retreat start date. (the seeker pays directly to the organizer not through us. We send a notification to the organiser to get the money ). The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Early Bird Discount : Book before 90 days to get discount.
Facilities & Extras
Sva-Tantra was created as a space to explore the application of traditional non-dual tantric philosophy and practice. Anyone with an open mind and desire to participate in community while exploring the nature of the cosmos and his or her place in it is welcome. Please come with an open mind and desire to explore and celebrate life with us. As community members we are all responsible for communicating our needs, hearing the needs of others and being proactive as stewards of the community.
From 29 Dec 2019 To 25 Jan 2020
For 28 days
From 29 Jan 2020 To 25 Feb 2020
For 28 days
From 01 Mar 2020 To 28 Mar 2020
For 28 days
From 01 Apr 2020 To 28 Apr 2020
For 28 days
Svatantra Homestay is the home of Sva-Tantra. We have built 5 cottages in the coconut garden in addition to a newly build two bedroom home and a large 200+ year old home which is the center of activity at the Ashram.
|How to get here We are 5 km from Gokarna, Karnataka in South India. Gokarna is accessible by air, bus, taxi and train. The closest airport is Goa (3.5 hours by taxi) and the train and bus have stations in or near Gokarna. When you book with us we can help you arrange transportation to us.|
|Visa & Health information Check the visa requirements for your country. Many countries now receive e-visas for India. It is also advisable to check with your local medical facilities to verify what are the current vaccination or other health precautions necessary according to your travel plans.|
|Weather & What to Bring Bankikodla is located in South India. The temperatures are always warm with slightly cool periods in the evenings during Dec, Jan and Feb. A hooded pullover is sufficient for warmth during these times. Other than that the weather is tee-shirt and short weather most of the time. When you book with us we will send you a more complete list of what to bring, what we provide and what you can get locally.|