Diya yoga's Motto is to "Be a light unto yourself" We are team of teachers whoes life changed with yoga, from our experience we have created this program.
We will be teaching below subjects during the training
Asana As we are Hatha yoga based school. we will be bringing first the traditional way of yoga asana, as all the asanas belong to hatha yoga. after that we will teach diffrent styles which are modified or have been evolved during last some years.
Pranayama, every morning there will be pranayama included in morning classes as pranayama is an important limb of yoga. breath is life, right breathing makes betterlife. we will teach you diffrent techniques of pranayama for daily practice.
Art of Teaching during this classes one learns to bring yoga asana clases to the students with awareness, how to creat class? what to be aware of when teaching? etc...
Anatomy This subject is more about learning how which asanas effecting which part of body, learning how to know your body limits, how to help to reduce some physical issue, etc.
Allignment and adjustments during this class you learn about each asana in details, how to get in to asana? how to come out of it, it? what is the right alignment? how to do verbal or physical adjustments.
Philosophy leaning eight limbs of yoga in details, how to bring them on yoga mat and in your daily life? leaning about chakras and nadies with practical expamples.
Meditation As we are diffrent type of persanality it is not possible we all can just sit and closed our eye for meditation, during this class we learn diffrent type of meditation for diffrent type of persanality than you can choose which is your favarite and use it in your life.
Example Yoga TTC Schedule
- 07:00 – 09:00 Pranayama & Asana
- 09:00 – 10:30 Vegetarian Breakfast
- 10:30 – 11:40 Philosophy
- 11:45 – 13:00 Alignment
- 13:00 – 15:00 Lunch and Rest
- 15:00 – 16:15 Anatomy
- 16:30 – 17:50 Asana or Art of Teaching
- 18:00 – 19:00 Meditation
- 19:00 – 20:00 Dinner
- (timeings may changed without prior notice)
- What will you gain from This training?
- Confident to teach yoga and meditation classes
- having more practical knowladge about yoga and indian history
- knowing what is meditation and how to use in daily life
- Yoga allience approved internationly approve yoga teacher certification
- life changing experience, with beautiful memories
- knowing something about self which you did not know before, yoga is about union of body, mind and soul.
- We are Yoga allince USA certified school, this certificate is valid around the world.