Included in Base Price
Optional with Extra Charge
Ayurveda Advanced Course
Duration: 6 weeks, 12 sessions
Note: If participant is found to unprepared for basic Ayurveda concepts as listed in Ayurveda Basic course then it might be required to go through basic course first before attempting advanced Ayurveda course.
Course Introduction and Scope: This course helps you to understand intermediate to advanced procedures in Ayurveda like concept of disease and Panchkarma, pathology of diseases, treatment plan based on body constitution and type (Dosha), details of Panchkarma methods and understanding.
Eligibility: Not for Beginner’s, only for students who have been studying Ayurveda formally or informally through books for some time or have done a course earlier.
- Basics of Ayurveda and Concept of metabolism and disease
- Concept of Rasas (Taste)
- Concept Of Agni (Fire)
- Concept of Koshta (Alimentary Tract)
- Concept of Deha Prakruti (Body Temperaments)
- Basics of Panchkarma ( Five fold Detox procedure in Ayurveda)
- Prepanchkarma Procedures (Snehana/ Svedana) (Pre Panchkarma Procedures)
- Panchkarma Procedures (Vaman/Virechana/Raktmokshana)
- Panchkarma Procedures (Basti/Nasya)
- Post Panchkarma Procedures and Treatment of various disorders through Panchkarma
- Pathology and concept of disease
- Ayurveda Medicine and management of various disorders (5 case studies diseases or disorders)
- Ayurveda Detoxification (Panchkarma), Rejuvenation and other external treatments for specific disorders in our cases
Accommodation Options(Not Completed Yet)
Food Options(Not Provided)
Payment & Guidelines
All deposits are non-refundable. The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 30 days before the retreat start date. (the seeker pays directly to the organizer not through us. We send a notification to the organiser to get the money ). The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.