|Group Size||1 — 6|
Included in Base Price
Optional with Extra Charge
- Daily yoga classes
- All required course material
- 50 eligible hours of Yoga Alliance approved Continuing Education credits
- Daily wholesome breakfast during training
- 5 nights accommodation in on-site dorm (if you choose)
- Snorkeling gear & 1 day (or half day) snorkelling trip in one of the best areas of marine life in Indonesia **Depends on the weather
The course/hours from this program can count towards your Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits.
PRENATAL YOGA: Learn from a yoga teacher who has given birth and experienced pregnancy and labour practicing yoga. You will learn how to guide and support women throughout pregnancy and teach a safe yoga class in Hatha and Vinyasa style, what to expect in each trimester, what women may be experiencing in these stages, how to modify poses safely in a group class, how to teach meditations and pranayama that are suitable for pregnant women, physical conditions to look out for during pregnancy, and if you've never been pregnant, fear not, THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU! We will teach you what pregnant women might be going through emotionally, physically and spiritually.
POSTNATAL YOGA: We will discuss what women may be experiencing on a physical and emotional level. We will be discussing the idea of Fourth Trimester and why this is important. We will also be looking at common injuries from pregnancy or labour.F
- Anatomy: Women's body throughout pregnancy, labour and post-labour
- Specific modifications for yoga practice during each trimester and post-labour
- Conditions, injuries or situations that may arise during pregnancy and post-labour
- Recommended practice/exercise in each time period after labour
- Pranayama and meditation: beneficial pranayamas and meditations for pre and postnatal women
- Sample sequences to use while teaching
- Safe instructions during teaching pregnant or post-labour students
- Practice teaching: all students will have the opportunity to practice teaching pre and postnatal yoga
On-Site Classic Bungalow
On-Site Fancy Bungalow
Wholesome Breakfast everyday of the training
Payment & Guidelines
All deposits are non-refundable. The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 30 days before the retreat start date. (the seeker pays directly to the organizer not through us. We send a notification to the organiser to get the money ). The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
TRIBE OF ELEPHANTS Discount
Early Bird Discount : Book before 100 days to get discount.
Facilities & Extras
Facilities & Extras
This course is perfect for those who graduated from a Yoga Alliance certified 200hr yoga teacher training schools in any styles. AND this is especially perfect for those who have never given birth and is interested in teaching prenatal students or are terrified that pregnant students may show up in their classes.
From 21 Aug 2020 To 26 Aug 2020
For 6 days