Advanced Yoga Training RYT500
Every student gets lots of attention because we keep our groups small – no more than 9 peopletransformational experience in a safesupportive environment with like-minded people that will leave you with wonderful friends from all over the worldsupportive environmentDaily advanced yoga
HathaHatha & VinyasaPranayamaMeditationYoga nidraVinyasaVinyasa YogaAshtanga Vinyasa
|Group Size||3 — 9|
Included in Base Price
Optional with Extra Charge
A 200 hour training is about learning to be comfortable in the role of the teacher, and knowing how to intelligently construct a class useful to your students, and to instruct that class safely. In a 300 hour training we step off from that basis and begin to explore further. There is no end to that exploration.
Yoga practices cleanse and restore balance to all our systems. By cultivating more subtle awareness and experiencing stronger practices, we consolidate and see the profoundness and the simplicity of these practices.
"It is the simple practices that create the most benefit" - Leslie Kaminoff
We are excited to have created this 300 Hour programme. This is a comprehensive course that will cover in depth the following large range of topics
- Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative and Yin Practices and methodology
- Daily morning practice
- Advanced Asana methodology and sequencing
- Applied yoga anatomy and physiology diving deep into all systems of the body esp musculo-skeletal, cardio vascular, the PSNS and Fascia
- Advanced Pranayama and Kriyas
- Take your Pranayama to another level with 30-45 minute solid sessions every day.
- Experience Nauli and Shankar Prakshalana Kriyas
- Explore deeper Meditation styles. 30 minute sitting per day.
- Learn how to lead a deeply regenerative Yoga Nidra
- Enjoy Group Mantra and Kirtan
- Learn how to lead and introduce Mantra and Kirtan to students
- Learn how to "Theme" a class
- Go deeper into Chakras, Vayus and Koshas.
- A recap of the 8 limbs and further study into the suble psychology of Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Advanced Yoga business workshop with Media expert Joleen
1 Spot - Capacity 2
Our Rotorua Yoga House Kawaha Point, is a beautiful modern home with Lake views of Lake Rotorua. Very comfortable bedrooms and bathrooms. A spacious, light and wooden floored yoga shala. Large fully equipped kitchen. Comfortable lounge and audio visual area. Outdoor decks for yoga practice and relaxing. Rotorua is famous for its many lakes and geothermal areas and thermal hot springs. Perfect for reviving Yogi muscles! Rotorua is one of New Zealand's most important Maori cultural centers. Around Rotorua are many opportunities for hiking and mountain biking. The Redwoods forest has great walks and some of the best mountain biking tracks that New Zealand has to offer. We have plenty of super markets within a 10 minute drive, everything that we need is close at hand. Rotorua is a very easy city to get around.
Food Options(Not Provided)
Payment & Guidelines
100% deposit refund for cancellation 30+ days before event. 0% deposit refund for cancellation 30 days before event. The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
For those who have completed a RYT200 training and are ready to immerse into a stronger experiential and learning curve.
From 02 Mar 2020 To 28 Mar 2020
For 27 days
How to get here
Rotorua is famous for its many lakes and geothermal areas and thermal hot springs.
To arrive at this 300 hour YTT simply fly into Auckland International Airport and catch a 45 minute flight down to Rotorua. We will collect you from Rotorua airport!
Alternatively jump on a bus and enjoy the stunning scenery float by. We will collect you from the bus station.
If you are self driving Rotorua is super easy to find in the Central North Island. We will provide you with the precise location.