Self PaceTuittion credit
Included in Base Price
Optional with Extra Charge
- Daily practice of hatha and vinyasa yoga featuring sun salutations, traditional core poses, meditation and pranayama. Daily analytics where each pose is examined in detail for correct form and alignment. Workshops include prenatal, injuries, adjustments, sequencing, more detailed meditation and pranayama. Optional video modules include aerial and acro yoga. For aerial ULU Yoga can teach you to make a tripod stand. For acro yoga you can practice with a friend.
- History, philosophy, ethics and classical texts including Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, the Hatha Yoga Pradipika and the Bhagavad Gita. Includes the 8 limbs, yamas, niyamas, gunas, doshas, kleshas and more.
- Optional video modules include aerial yoga with ULU Yoga founder Edward and intro to Acro Yoga with Caspian and Astri from Bali. You will also learn how to make an aerial tripod so you practice at home indoors or outdoors.
- You will receive PDF’s and links to readings. Much of the content is derived from: Teaching Yoga by Mark Stephens, Hatha Illustrated by Martin Kirk, Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar, Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff, Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad Gita and Vedas.
200 vs 300-HR YTT
- 200 hours you get a good overview of yoga subjects like asana, anatomy, philosophy and alignment. 300 hours you learn to guide deeper & more specific experiences for your students/clients using yoga practices of asana, pranayama & meditation.
- 200 hours you learn basic human anatomy, biomechanics of movement and subtle energetics to understand the body as a holistic system. 300 hours you study more the specific health benefits of various asanas and techniques to treat illness and injury, release trauma and depression, serve prenatal and seniors.
- 200 hours can be challenging both physically and mentally and require patience and determination to absorb a completely new way of thinking and living. 300 hours expects students to be in good form, receptive and attentive, and eager to take the leap towards deepening the layers of practice and developing higher level skills to provide a balanced guidance for others.
- ULU stands for Universal Love and Understanding. Their passion is to spread health and wellness around the world. Since 2014, ULU Yoga has led over 100 Teacher Trainings in Thailand and Bali as well as online. ULU Yoga strives to be creative and unique while still honouring the sacred wisdom of traditional yoga as a means to peace and happiness.
Accommodation Options(Not Completed Yet)
Food Options(Not Provided)
Payment & Guidelines
All deposits are non-refundable. The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 30 days before the retreat start date. (the seeker pays directly to the organizer not through us. We send a notification to the organiser to get the money ). The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
True Yoga Revolution Contest Discount
TUITION CREDIT Your online tuition fee serves as credit to attend a course in Thailand and Bali. If the Thailand course is $2000, and the online course costs $500, you will only pay $1500. Then you can enjoy more special classes like beach yoga, aerial yoga, acro yoga and SUP yoga, as featured in ULU Yoga pictures and videos.