Yoga Teacher TrainingTraditional YogaAirport Transport
|Group Size||20 — 24|
Included in Base Price
Optional with Extra Charge
- Traditional Vinyasa Yoga Practice in the morning
- Introduction to Yoga and Yogic life
- How to practice asanas with safe techniques, tools and tips
- Introduction to taking classes
- How to teach asanas for beginners and offering variations
- How to use props
- Introduction to Pranayama Practices
- Traditional Meditation techniques along with Bhakti Yoga (Kirtans)
Sevana (Taking In)
- The practice of Traditional Vinyasa Yoga in the morning gets intense
- History & origin of Vinyasa Yoga
- How to create Vinyasa Yoga modules
- The Art of Hands-on Adjustments gets deeper
- The advanced tools and techniques of creating and implementing a Yoga class
- The teaching of Vinyasa Yoga gets deeper
- Getting individual feedback from the teacher on the classes taught.
- Practising yoga Kriyas such as Jalaneti and Trataka
- The practice of Pranayama, Meditation and Bhakti yoga
- Construction of self-practice, an important aspect in a Yoga Teacher’s life
- Understanding the importance of self-practice under the guidance of the teacher
- An elaborate study of energy centres in the body i.e Chakras & Nadis
- Teaching Vinyasa Yoga with more intensity, bigger classes and bigger durations
- Getting feedback on our classes from fellow participants
- Preparing the Vinyasa Yoga Modules
- Advance Practice of Pranayama & Traditional Meditation techniques
- Getting the opportunity to teach bigger Vinyasa Yoga classes
- Learning Yoga ethics as a teacher
- Exploring impact of Chakras and Nadis on the lifestyle.
- Learning different modules of Vinyasa Yoga
- Exploring the meaning and usage of Mantras in the classes
- Advance Practice tips and personal feedback on the practice and teaching
Yogic Indian Food is served during the Yoga Teacher Training that is suitable for the Yoga practice of our students that also help in detoxifying the body for yogic practices. Besides nutritional value, we love to give a culinary taste of India. We don’t offer meat, fish, and eggs, which are considered stimulating/lethargic for yogic practices. The yogic food is seasoned with mild spices, which are part of the Ayurvedic diet. All food is prepared with filtered water in our clean and spacious kitchen where we give utmost importance for hygiene of all the food items and cooks. We are hoping to grow all food in our Yoga eco-farm eventually until then we buy the foods from local farmers which are grown seasonally. Students with the preference for Vegan and Gluten-free diets can comfortably manage here. You will have Brown Bread, Muesli, Cornflakes with Fruits for Breakfast while the lunch and Dinner include Salads, Vegetables, Lentils, Beans, Rice, Wheat items, Soups and Desserts on occasion. We design the menu to calm down the body-mind, while you are going through detoxification during the intensive practice/course which generates a lot more heat in the body and mind, and is beneficial to the intense practice of Yoga. All foods are served in Buffet-style and you can take as much as you want.
Payment & Guidelines
All deposits are non-refundable. The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 30 days before the retreat start date. (the seeker pays directly to the organizer not through us. We send a notification to the organiser to get the money ). The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Early Bird Discount : Book before 30 days to get discount.
Facilities & Extras
Facilities & Extras
From 03 May 2020 To 28 May 2020
For 26 days
From 03 Aug 2020 To 28 Aug 2020
For 26 days
From 03 Oct 2020 To 28 Oct 2020
For 26 days
How to get here
Complete the remaining payment (Course Fee payment) and share your flight name & number, arrival date & time. Your transportation will be arranged.
Is it safe for a single female traveler to travel alone?
It is completely safe to travel to Samyak Yoga. We arrange the transportation from the airport as soon as you arrive at the arrival gate. We do not outsource the facility, instead, the drivers we send are known to us for a long time. They are safe to travel with.
Should I wait for other students during pick up at the airport?
No. One of the staff will be there at the arrival gate to receive you with the signboard of your name. The details of the staff such as photo, name, number etc. will be sent you in advance so that you can recognise him easily. He will arrange everything for you.