Traditional Yogaalignmentanatomyteaching methodologyand philosophyPranayamaSanscrit
Hatha & VinyasaRestorativeYinAlignmentMeditationYoga nidra
|Food||Delicious Vegetarian and Vegan buffet|
|Group Size||10 — 16|
Included in Base Price
Optional with Extra Charge
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Asana (Yoga Postures) Learn the basics of safe and effective asana practice with an in-depth study of fundamental asanas and dynamic sequences. The versatility of our approach enables you to develop your own personal teaching style so that you can deliver the class you want while still meeting your students’ needs.
Assists and Modifications You’ll learn hands-on assists, how to use props for multi-level teaching, responsive cueing, mirroring, and more!
Yogic Philosophy and Meditation Learn meditation techniques from experienced instructors. Dive into topics such as the yamas and niyamas, Yoga Sutras, the interconnectedness of traditions, and more in Philosophy classes.
Anatomy and Physiology Pictures, videos, and hands-on demonstrations complement the asana instruction to give you a deeper, more comprehensive understanding of how yoga postures affect our human anatomy and physiology.
Pranayama (Breathing Techniques) Breath plays a vital role in regulating our physiology, mental state, emotions, and the ability to be present and focused. Deepen your understanding of breath’s role in yoga and wellness by learning to practice and teach several pranayama techniques.
Teaching Methodology Learn how to cue effectively, create sequences and classes, integrate themes, incorporate neutralizing poses, be inclusive and welcoming, build clientele and more! We include a variety of teaching exercises to put our discussions into action and build your confidence and ability to teach.
Sanksrit Learn basic pronunciation principles, pose names and the translation of common words in yoga.
Professional Development Learn ways to navigate your life’s dreams. Our team of experienced yoga educators shares what they’ve learned over the years in yoga, business, and living the life you want. This includes ideas on where to gain opportunities to teach, what qualities you’ll want to demonstrate and how to present yourself.
HOW YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE?
- 07:15 Led Class & Intro to Vipassana Meditation
- 09:00 Breakfast
- 10:30 History of Yoga, Meditation Methods, Anatomy, Breath, Alignment & Adjustments, hyper-extension, etc.
- 12:00 Asana Theories, Anatomy
- 13:00 Lunch
- 14:30 The types of Yoga, Yoga Sutras, Pranayama, Yamas, Art of Sequencing, Intro to Bagavagita, Mantras & Mudras, Ethics for Yoga Teachers, The Business of Yoga,
- 16:00 Yoga Practice, Yin yoga/Yoga Nidra, Niyamas
- 18:30 Dinner
- 20:00 Sanskrit Intro, Sacred Art, Self-study, How to facilitate Meditation, Restorative Yoga Practice
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS TTC?
- Our lead instructor is Master at Yoga who studied with his holiness the Dalai Lama & under the Krishnamacharya lineage.
- (the father of modern yoga - Iyengar, yoga therapy, Ashtanga & Sivinanda)
- Personal Attention - we limit class sizes to ensure a deeper experience.
- Internship opportunity - gain support, confidence, and experience.
- We represent traditional teaching adapted to the modern world.
- We serve locally sourced food.
- Reasonable and competitive price.
- An intensive program designed with your busy lifestyle and for every level.
- We take you to magnificent Armenia; a country with a rich vibrant culture, strong energy points, and UNESCO world heritage sites.
Delicious Vegetarian and Vegan buffet
Payment & Guidelines
100% deposit refund for cancellation 30+ days before event. 0% deposit refund for cancellation 30 days before event. The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Early Bird Discount : Book before 90 days to get discount.
Friends Discount Discount
Facilities & Extras
Facilities & Extras
From 12 Jul 2020 To 29 Jul 2020
For 18 days