200 Hour YTT200 Hours Hatha Yoga TTCOnline Yoga Teacheronline yoga training200 Hour Online YogaOnYoga certification
Hatha & VinyasaHathaVinyasa
Included in Base Price
Optional with Extra Charge
There are no pre-application requirements but some experience with yoga is recommended.
Students who complete this online training before June 30, 2020, are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®).
How the training works
The training will be held online via Zoom, Facebook, and Instagram. You will have Q&A live webinars with One Yoga Thailand teachers, advice, and guidance on personal questions and experiences over email, feedback on video recordings of your own yoga practice and teaching, as well as access to a private Facebook group only for you and your fellow students. You can take the course in real-time or at your own pace that suits your schedule from four weeks to 12 months.
Approximately 20 hours of contact hours via live webinars on Zoom.
Approximately 120 hours will be done via recorded videos and the rest of the hours will be on exercises the student has to do, record themselves, post in One Yoga's Facebook group and teachers will provide feedback, plus answer to emails.
Part 1: Yoga techniques, training, and practice
- Asanas - the classical yoga poses along with its physical, energetic, and healing effects and additional modern additions and variations from intermediate level to advanced
- Mudras and bandhas
- Kriyas - the classical purification exercises
- Relaxation techniques
- Meditation - various techniques will be explored
- How to teach and practice the technique
Part 2: Teaching methodology
- Teaching methodology includes demonstration, adjusting, and assisting students
- Teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, and the student's process of learning
- Class sequencing and class layout
- Preparation points for building a yoga class
- Meeting the needs of students
- Four tools of teaching
- Principles of teaching different asanas; standing, balancing, seated, core, backbends, restorative/cool down poses, etc.
- Advice for teaching based on Karma yoga - the business of yoga
Part 3: Yoga anatomy and physiology
- Subtle anatomy (chakras, nadis, energy bodies, and Kundalini)
- Physical anatomy (human skeleton, joint-segments with movement and functions, muscle tissue, and fascia theory)
- Functional anatomy (main muscle groups and their functions, skeletal variations, and the influence on yoga asana performance, spinal health, and most common injuries)
- Human physiology (the major body systems and organs, special focus on the Respiratory system and the nervous system)
Part 4: Yoga philosophy, lifestyle, and ethics
- What is yoga?
- The purpose of yoga
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- The Eight limbs of Yoga
- History of yoga
- Sat Karma Kriyas (purification techniques)
- The Gunas and Ayurveda
- Supernatural powers and liberation
- The Bhagavad Gita
- Buddhism and yoga including essential teaching: Anatta, four noble truths, and eight fold path
Part 5: Practicum
- Practice teaching
- Receiving feedback
- Observing others teaching and listening/giving feedback
- Optional extended practicum after graduation
Accommodation Options(Not Completed Yet)
Food Options(Not Provided)
Payment & Guidelines
All deposits are non-refundable. The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 30 days before the retreat start date. (the seeker pays directly to the organizer not through us. We send a notification to the organiser to get the money ). The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Once the 14% deposite is paid, the outstanding balance have to be paid in full to the school to be able to start your Online TTC
The deposit and course fee are non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.