200 Hour YTTAshtangaVinyasa YogaAyurveda
Included in Base Price
Optional with Extra Charge
Treat yourself on this inspiring yoga retreat to southern Portugal. Be awestruck by the beauty of praia da Rocha beach in Portimao, Algarve. Be surrounded by several stunning beach coasts such as the Benagil sea cave beach and grottos declared by the Huffington Post as one of “the most beautiful beaches in the world.” Be inspired, meditate, learn, contemplate, take home a valuable gift of restored health, and learn in depth about the art of teaching yoga, meditation, pranayama, yogic lifestyle and self-sustainability as a global yoga teacher.
Participating in a certified 200 Hour training and 8 Hour Ayurveda massage course and applied yoga anatomy will transform and inspire you.
Our teacher training program can be the first step in a life transformative journey of health and wellness. This program is strategically scheduled several times throughout the year to guarantee the best of the best teachers are available for this unique certification training. You will be learning from highly experienced, talented, and compassionate instructors. Often our students describe our program as a life changing and transformative experience.
- Intensive 200 hours of Ashtanga + Vinyasa training
- Variety of daily Meditation and Pranayama ( powerful breathing techniques)
- Receive a one-of-a-kind training +Yoga Alliance certificate upon completion
- Alignment & Modification lessons in Ashtanga+ Vinyasa Flow
- Daily morning tea, coffee or organic juices
- 2 Daily Vegetarian or Vegan Meals
- 14 days accommodation
- Introduction to Ayurveda massage, Reiki and Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy: How to apply 8 Limbs of Yoga into daily life, learn more about Patanjali Yoga
- Study The Patanjali Sutras and daily application of Yoga Teaching Methods
- Learn about Nutrition & Vegetarianism
- Modules on applied Yoga anatomy in a practical, simple manner
- Sound Healing session with gongs, Tibetan Singing Bowls,crystals, angel cards and powerful Kirtan mantras and celebration.
- Intimacy circle exercises, Kryas and emotional release Breath Work and Dance
- Reiki Attunement Session(optional)
- In-depth learning about yogic lifestyle
- Practice teaching yoga everyday
- Hiking nearby
- Mountain walking/trekking nearby
- Swimming pool
- World class beaches nearby
- Relaxing Dining area
- Local markets nearby
- Tour assistance
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Self-service Kitchen
- Lounge area
- Newly renovated Yoga studio
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room cleaning, towel service
This training is a perfect balance between peaceful countryside relaxation( for private villa option) and upbeat, lively friendly, cafes and restaurants of the beach strip and 5 minutes from the famous Praia da Rocha beach. There are 4 gorgeous beaches all within walking distance. The evening and morning Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda massage techniques and Pranayama are the essential aspects of this training. You will find the teachers and the Bend it like Buddha Yoga studio uplifting and relaxing.
During the training, you will practice sunrise Vinyasa flow yoga in the morning, followed by gentle Flow, Restorative yoga, Yin or sessions such as powerful sound journey healings by local Shaman healer in the evenings. The sessions are usually held in a boutique yoga studio on Praia da Rocha or on the beach depending on weather, and include pranayama (breathwork), mindful meditation, and yoga Nidra meditation.
Students will have ample time with teachers 1×1 and will be practicing teaching starting on day one and receive practical, supportive feedback on their teaching daily. Business yoga, Acro, arm balances, kids yoga, social media tips for branding yourself as a global yoga teacher will be covered.
We will be enjoying a variety of unique activities such as Reiki sessions, Tibetan bowl sound healing, Chakra &Kundalini meditations and powerful Pranayama and Breath Work sessions. There will be classes on lesson planning, Sequencing Vinyasa Flows and Ashtanga inspired sequencing and how to teach students each of these techniques.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Ancient teachings brought into a contemporary context
- Becoming a part of the family and feeling like you’ve know everyone for years
- Complete change in your lifestyle
- Delicious healthy organic, vegetarian meals
- Surrounding beaches and the beautiful nature, sound of singing starlings, and of course the amazing sunsets, sunrises, and millions of stars and moonlight
- Lessons from a variety of experienced teachers (each one has different strengths) who will help you grow in many different ways
- Meeting people from all over the world who share the same passion for the yogic lifestyle
- Transformational experience that you’ll remember for the rest of your life!
Flor Da Rocha
1 Spot - Capacity 2
During this program, you will stay at the newly renovated 4-star Flor da Rocha Hotel in Praia da Rocha, Portimao. All rooms are spacious, include in room fast Wi-Fi, daily housekeeping and towel service, a large flat screen, cable TV, air-conditioning, self-service kitchen, joining patio with table and chairs, 24-hour concierge / security, a large swimming pool, lounge chairs, and a pool cafe. The spa is newly renovated with hot / wet sauna, massage services and fitness center. On request and at additional cost a premium private room at Flor da Rocha can be arranged for you, only 5 minute walking distance from the yoga school and Praia da Rocha beach. The private option offers private bedroom, bathroom, own kitchen and patio accommodations. All bedrooms have their own bath and shower.
You will enjoy daily high vibe, organic vegetarian and vegan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, green detox smoothies, snacks, and four dinners out at recommended restaurants, around Praia da Rocha Beach. The food concept is healthy, tasty, vegetarian, and organic. Savor juicy local fruit, crunchy organic vegetables, crisp salads, and fragrant herbs while sipping on an energizing juice or sweet, colorful herbal tea. Everything is freshly harvested and lovingly prepared with attention to detail in the on-site kitchen, where you can cook your own meals if you prefer. There are diverse fusion recipes in a peaceful and tranquil setting. Bend it like Buddha Yoga believes that pleasing your palate is fundamental to your experience. If you are vegan, raw foodie, or gluten-free, it’s no problem. The resident chef can make something delicious for you. You can choose from fresh tropical fruit, organic yogurt, a wide selection of vegetarian dishes (delicious even for those not used to vegetarian food), curry dhal, rice, salads, herbal teas, and chai. Throughout the day, you can order small snacks, vitamin, health-booster juices, and fresh local fruit for a small extra fee. Students will also enjoy 4 dinners out experiencing the local culture. If you have special dietary requirements it's a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation
Payment & Guidelines
All deposits are non-refundable. The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 30 days before the retreat start date. (the seeker pays directly to the organizer not through us. We send a notification to the organiser to get the money ). The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
The rest of the payment should be paid 44 days before arrival
Facilities & Extras
Facilities & Extras
From 24 Sep 2020 To 07 Oct 2020
For 14 days
From 13 Oct 2020 To 26 Oct 2020
For 14 days
From 03 Nov 2020 To 16 Nov 2020
For 14 days
How to get here
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Faro Airport (FAO). Bend It Like Buddha Yoga will help you anytime with the direction.
Arrival by private transfer
There is a green bus transfer from Faro Airport (FAO) that can take you directly to Praia Da Rocha.
Arrival by ferry/boat
You can reach the Algarve through the many ports and marinas spread all along the south Portugal coast.
Arrival by train
Bend It Like Buddha Yoga recommends you to arrive at Algarve by using a train. It is because Portugal is part of the European rail network and can easily be reached from most of the European capitals.
Getting to the Algarve is part of what makes it one of Europe’s most fascinating holiday destinations. Whether you choose to arrive by plane, car, train or bus, you are bound to be received with a warming and welcoming spirit.